In New Mexico, warehouse storage capacity is costly and limited. Welch Equipment Company offers a line of narrow aisle reach lift trucks well suited for warehouses where space efficiency is crucial. The wheelbase of a reach truck is equal to a counterbalanced forklift, but the chassis is somewhat smaller, so that the turning radius is reduced and it can be operated in narrower aisle widths.
Reach forklifts are unique vehicles that are not useful for everyday warehouse tasks. For example, general dock functions like unloading and loading trucks or case picking are not the right application for a reach forklift. They also can’t be used for narrow aisle racking configurations that don’t permit right angle stacking. However, for the majority of tight aisle designs, reach trucks are the perfect choice.
Raymond’s 7000 series has options for almost every use case:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is configured with smaller battery compartment dimensions, providing lower energy costs and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for compact footprint, high throughput use scenarios. With battery compartments ranging from 14-21 inches, this forklift is engineered for versatility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck increases your selectivity and general efficiency. It’s open view mast provides remarkable visibility when in use, and it’s perfect for high rack uses.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is ideal for dock zones and tasks with minimal lift heights and shorter transport ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for long travel ranges and it provides superior ergonomic enjoyment for workers. The reach truck controls are designed with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck eliminates the need for right angle maneuvers and is great for long load requirements.
All 7000 series trucks have an available pantograph option. Pantograph reach forklifts use a scissor mechanism to push the forks forward. This type of equipment is made for double deep racking layouts where two pallets can be deposited in each lane.
The Raymond Corporation is among the leading global reach truck makers, and is one of the most storied reach forklift brands in the material handling business.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch Equipment keeps a fleet of rentals with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental unit features high quality lift trucks for both short and extended term rental requirements. Our rental inventory is periodically refreshed with new forklifts that are maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s requirements. Every truck is overhauled by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our head technician to make certain that it is in top condition when it arrives on site.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature many choices for previously owned reach forklifts through our Raymond ReNewed plan. Every used forklift is rigorously assessed and brought up to factory specifications. For value minded customers, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day guarantee and at least 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance program extends the guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished appearance and guarantees a minimum of 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium option offers totally repainted forklifts with brand new tires and wheels and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Truck Rental, Leasing & Sales in Albuquerque
If you’re in the market for a reach truck, you can speak with a professional at Welch Equipment in Albuquerque by calling (505) 822-8043. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in New Mexico, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Welch Equipment Company
5830 Midway Park Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Serving Alamogordo, Albuquerque, Carlsbad, Clovis, Farmington, Hobbs, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Roswell, Santa Fe, South Valley and surrounding areas.