Throughout the Rocky Mountain Region, warehouse storage capacity is becoming more expensive and harder to find. Welch Equipment Company offers a range of narrow aisle reach lift trucks designed for storage facilities where capacity efficiency is essential. The wheel base of a reach truck is just like a counterbalanced lift truck, but the chassis is more compact, allowing a tighter turning radius and enhanced maneuverability for narrower aisles.
Reach trucks are special purpose trucks, meaning they are not useful for general warehouse activities. For example, general dock tasks like unloading and loading trucks or case picking aren’t the appropriate application for a reach forklift. They are also not the right equipment for racking configurations that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, when it comes to typical narrow aisle layouts, nothing beats a reach truck.
Reach Lift Truck
Raymond’s 7000 series has options for almost every use case:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, providing reduced energy costs and narrower aisles.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is engineered for compact capacity, high volume uses. With battery bays ranging from 14-21 inches, this forklift is optimized for versatility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck increases your selectivity and total productivity. It’s open view mast features outstanding visibility when in use, and it’s well suited for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is perfect for dock areas and jobs with lower vertical heights and lower travel distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is perfect for extended travel ranges and it provides maximum ergonomic support for workers. The reach forklift controls are configured with safety and daily usage in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for right angle turns and is great for long payload requirements.
All 7000 series trucks have an optional pantograph feature. Pantograph reach forklifts have a scissor system to extend the forks forward. This type of equipment is made for double deep rack designs where two pallets can be kept in each lane.
Raymond is one of the world’s best reach truck makers, and is one of the most storied reach truck brands in the material handling business.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch Equipment maintains a fleet of rental trucks with hundreds of forklifts available at any time. Our rental division features high quality equipment for both short and extended term rental needs. Our rental fleet is frequently refreshed with new forklifts that are maintained in accordance with meticulous manufacturer’s specifications. Every truck is renewed by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to guarantee that it is in top condition when it is delivered to your location.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature several options for pre-owned reach trucks under our Raymond ReNewed program. Each pre-owned lift truck is rigorously assessed and returned to manufacturer specifications. For value minded clients, we offer our Value plan with a 30 day warranty and at least 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance program lengthens the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a fully detailed appearance and assures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium program features completely repainted forklifts with fresh tires and wheels and a 90 day buy back guarantee.
Reach Forklift Near Me
If you are in the market for a reach truck, you can speak with a professional at Welch Equipment Company. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in Colorado, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Serving Air Force Academy, Black Forest, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Fort Carson, Fountain, Gleneagle, Manitou Springs, Monument, Palmer Lake, Security-Widefield, Stratmoor, Woodland Park, Woodmoor and surrounding areas.