Throughout Colorado, warehouse storage capacity is costly and scarce. Welch Equipment Company offers a range of narrow aisle reach forklift options designed for storage facilities where capacity efficiency is critical. The wheelbase of a reach truck is similar to a counterbalanced forklift, but the body is more compact, so that the turning radius is reduced and it can be maneuvered in smaller aisle widths.
Reach trucks are very specialized and aren’t appropriate for many typical warehouse applications. Common dock jobs like loading and unloading trailers or case picking aren’t the appropriate use for a reach truck. They also can’t be used for VNA racking configurations that don’t allow right angle stacking. However, for the majority of limited aisle designs, reach trucks are the ideal vehicles for the job.
Raymond’s 7000 series has options for almost every use case:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, giving you the advantages of reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is designed for reduced footprint, high volume applications. With battery bays between 14-21”, this forklift is optimized for versatility and productivity.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and general productivity. It’s unobstructed view mast provides outstanding visibility when in operation, and it’s ideal for high rack uses.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is ideal for loading dock areas and jobs with lower vertical heights and shorter transport ranges.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for extended transport distances and it features excellent ergonomic comfort for operators. The reach forklift controls are designed with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for right angle turns and is well suited for long payload handling.
All 7000 series trucks have an available pantograph feature. Pantograph reach trucks employ a scissor system to extend the forks forward. Pantographs are put to use for double deep shelving configurations where two pallets can be kept in each lane.
Raymond is among the leading global reach forklift producers, and is one of the most trusted reach forklift brands in the material handling business.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch Equipment keeps a rental fleet with virtually unlimited selection. Our rental division offers top of the line forklifts for either short or long term rental requirements. Our fleet of rental trucks is regularly updated with new equipment that is maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s requirements. Every truck is inspected by a Raymond certified technician and quality assured by our head technician to ensure that it is in top condition when it arrives on site.
Used Reach Truck Options
We feature many choices for pre-owned reach forklifts under our Raymond ReNewed plan. Each previously owned forklift is meticulously examined and restored to manufacturer standards. For value minded customers, we offer a Value plan with a 30 day warranty and at least 60% useful life remaining on tires and wheels. Our Performance program lengthens the warranty to 60 days, offers a fully detailed aesthetic and ensures a minimum of 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium plan features fully repainted forklifts with fresh tires and wheels and a 90 day warranty.
Reach Truck Rental, Leasing & Sales in Denver
If you are in the market for reach trucks, you can speak with a professional at Welch Equipment by calling (303) 393-8181. We are among the largest reach truck suppliers in Colorado, offering new and used reach trucks, along with service, repair and parts.
Welch Equipment Company
5025 Nome St
Denver, CO 80239
Serving Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Columbine , Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Louisville, Northglenn, Parker, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge