Throughout the Rocky Mountain region, warehouse costs are climbing and storage space is getting harder to find. Welch Equipment offers a line of narrow aisle reach lift trucks that are the ideal solution for storage facilities where capacity maximization is essential. Reach trucks have a wheelbase that is equivalent to a standard counterbalanced truck but they have a smaller chassis. This allows for a tighter turning radius that can be used in narrow aisles.
Reach trucks are specialized lifts that are designed with a singular purpose: storing and retrieving pallets on racks. While they aren’t useful for general warehouse jobs like unloading and loading trucks or case picking, they are ideal for helping you maximize the use of the vertical space in your warehouse. They are the perfect solution for narrow aisles that allow right angle stacking.
Raymond’s 7000 series offers a reach truck for most types of operations:
- The 24 volt Raymond 7200 Reach Fork Truck is designed with smaller battery compartment dimensions, allowing reduced energy expenditures and narrower aisle requirements.
- The 36 volt Raymond 7300 Reach Fork Truck is designed for compact capacity, high volume use scenarios. With battery compartments between 14-21”, this forklift is optimized for flexibility and performance.
- The Raymond 7500 Universal Stance Reach Truck improves your selectivity and total efficiency. It’s open view mast features remarkable visibility when in operation, and it’s perfect for high rack scenarios.
- Raymond’s 7500 Dock Stance Reach Truck is great for loading dock zones and tasks with minimal lift heights and lower transport distances.
- The Raymond 7700 Sit/Stand Reach Truck is great for lengthy transport distances and it offers superior ergonomic enjoyment for operators. The reach forklift controls are configured with consistent use and the highest safety standards in mind.
- Raymond’s 7310 4-Directional Reach Truck puts an end to the requirement for 90 degree maneuvers and is great for long load processing.
All 7000 series trucks have an available pantograph option. Pantograph reach trucks have a scissor mechanism to push the forks forward. This type of equipment is made for double deep racking layouts where two pallets can be stored in each lane.
Raymond is one of the top reach forklift makers, and is one of the most trusted reach forklift brands in the material handling sector.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch Equipment has a fleet of reach truck rentals units available for both short and long term rental. Our rental inventory is consistently refreshed with new reach trucks that are maintained in accordance with rigorous manufacturer’s standards. Every lift is carefully examined by factory certified technicians to make certain that it is in top condition when it arrives at your facility.
Used Reach Truck
We feature several options for previously owned reach trucks through our Raymond ReNewed program. Every previously owned lift truck is rigorously inspected and restored to manufacturer standards. For value-conscious clients, we feature a Value Plan with a 30 day buy back guarantee and a minimum of 60% useful life remaining on wheels and tires. Our Performance Plan stretches the buy back guarantee to 60 days, offers a refurbished appearance and assures at least 80% of useful life on the wheels and tires. Finally, our Premium Plan offers completely repainted trucks with replacement wheels and tires and a 90 day warranty.
Reach Trucks Near Me
If you’re in the market for a reach forklift, talk to an equipment expert at Welch Equipment today. We are among the largest lift truck dealers in the Rocky Mountain region and we feature high quality options from Raymond and other top manufacturers. Whether you are looking to buy, rent or lease a new or used reach truck, we are sure to have an option that’s perfect for you.
Welch Equipment Company
2181 South 3200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Serving Alta, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Grantsville, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, Ophir, Riverton, Rush Valley, Salt Lake City, Sandy, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Stockton, Taylorsville, Tooele, Vernon, Wendover, West Jordan, West Valley City