Welch Equipment offers a complete line of forklift rental options, along with all the other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing a whole fleet or a single fork truck, Welch is the company to call. We provide the best products and services in the material handling equipment industry at affordable rates. In addition to equipment rental, we offer complete product support, including service, delivery, parts, maintenance and operator safety training. Welch has locations throughout the West and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Counterbalanced Forklift Rental
Welch Equipment provides a full range of electric forklift rentals and is one of the biggest electric forklift fleet dealers in the Western United States. Whether you need stand-up or sit-down forklifts, Welch has an option to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Welch forklift trucks offer superior visibility, exceptional ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: great for rough dock use scenarios, an AC drive provides endurance and exceptional power.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast delivers an unimpeded line of sight for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5,000 pounds.
- Welch 4460 Sit Down vehicles: ideal for a wide range of uses and perfectly suited for attachments and specialty racks.
- Welch 4750 Sit Down: this truck supplies exceptional operative comfort and productivity and is best in class when it comes to capabilities and design.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch Equipment offers reach forklift rentals for almost every application. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the need for right angle turns and is perfect for long load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can multiply storage density by almost 40% with double deep pallet configuration. If you need to rent reach trucks, Welch Equipment has more of a selection than almostany dealer in the state.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack applications and an unobstructed view, in addition to a side-stance option for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Welch 7530 has the highest industry lift maximum at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 pounds at a height of 505 inches.
- The 7700 delivers both seated and standing operation and is ideal for extended on site travel time and all day use.
Turret Truck Rental
Welch is among the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most lauded names in forklifts. We furnish several alternatives in our swing reach product set, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this truck offers case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in VNA layouts. It has lift heights of up to 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 offers lift heights of up to 43 ft, more rapid speeds and large load capacity, making it the ideal choice for special heavy-duty VNA uses.
- Welch 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed truck has even greater lifting capacity and provides industrial load handling of up to fifty ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has both alternating and direct power modes, enabling every day, 24×7 utilization. Additionally, it supports up to 4,000 pound load capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Pallet Jack Rental
Rent electric pallet jacks from Welch and you’ll have a vast array of product options. Choose from walkies, walkie riders or riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is ideal for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line provides versatile performance for racks and trailers.
Order Picker Rental
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Welch are comprised of our low priced 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for high-use warehouses, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is ideal for special high level picking requirements, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less operations like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo model, a perfect alternative to push ladders and push work platforms. If you need to rent scissor lifts with greater functionality, our Sprint aerial lift model offers an elevated, drivable work surface and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial uses where workers are high in the air, safety should always be the primary concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Welch customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the ideal terms for acquiring your equipment.
Forklift Rental Near Me
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs. Request a quote today!
Welch Equipment Company
5025 Nome St
Denver, CO 80239
Serving Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Columbine , Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Louisville, Northglenn, Parker, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge