Welch Equipment offers a complete range of forklift rental options, along with all the other equipment rentals you’ll require for your warehouse location. Whether you’re sourcing an entire fleet or a single fork truck, Welch Equipment is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at affordable rates. In addition to equipment rental, we provide complete product support, including delivery, service, maintenance, parts and operator safety training. Welch Equipment has locations throughout the western U.S. and provides new and used equipment sales and rentals.
Counterbalanced Forklift Rental
Welch Equipment supplies a full line of electric forklift rentals and is among the largest electric forklift fleet dealers in the West. Whether you are looking for stand-up or sit-down forklifts, we have options to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Welch forklift trucks deliver excellent visibility, exceptional ergonomics and unmatched efficiency, making them the best performing counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: great for rough dock uses, an AC drive provides torque and stamina.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast offers an unimpeded line of sight for the operator, load capacity of up to 5k pounds.
- Welch 4460 Sit Down vehicles: great for a wide range of applications and ideal for attachments and specialty racks.
- Welch 4750 Sit Down: this truck supplies exceptional operative comfort and productivity and is top of the line when it comes to performance and design.
Reach Truck Rental
Welch supplies reach forklift rentals for almost every application. The 4-D reach truck eliminates the need for 90 degree turns and is great for elongated load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage capacity by nearly 40% with double deep pallet configuration. In the event you need to rent reach trucks, Welch Equipment has more choices than almostany dealer in the West.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance configuration for high rack applications and an unobstructed view, as well as a side-stance choice for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Welch 7530 has the highest industry lift height at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at up to 505 inches.
- The 7700 offers both seated and stand-up operation and is great for prolonged on site travel time and all day use.
Turret Truck Rental
Welch is one of the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most lauded names in forklifts. We offer several choices in our swing reach product line, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this truck offers case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in VNA configurations. It has a maximum lift height of 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 provides lift heights of up to 43 feet, faster speeds and large load capacity, making it the perfect selection for special heavy-duty VNA uses.
- Welch 9800 Swing Reach: this jointed vehicle has even more lifting capacity and provides industrial payload handling of up to fifty feet.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has AC/DC power modes, enabling every day, around the clock operation. In addition, it provides up to 4,000 pound payload capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Pallet Jack Rental
Rent electric pallet jacks from Welch Equipment and you’ll have a vast range of product options. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is ideal for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers all around performance for trailers and racks.
Order Picker Rental
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Welch include our low priced 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for busy operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of fork elevated heights of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is ideal for special high level picking uses, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental choices include our SpinGo model, a perfect alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent a scissor lift with greater functionality, our Sprint aerial lift choice is configured with an elevated, drivable work platform and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial applications that require workers to be high up in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to buy or rent your equipment? A Welch customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the ideal terms for your equipment procurement.
Forklift Rental Near Me
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re seeking rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs. Request a quote today!
2181 South 3200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Serving Alta, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Grantsville, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, Ophir, Riverton, Rush Valley, Salt Lake City, Sandy, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Stockton, Taylorsville, Tooele, Vernon, Wendover, West Jordan, West Valley City