When it comes to your material handling fleet, you may find that you do not need every forklift, every day. Certain seasons of the year may be busier for your business, which could be a perfect time to consider an equipment or forklift rental. Equipment rentals help fill in the gap when needed, without making an equipment purchase. Welch offers a variety of equipment rentals, including electric pallet jacks, stand-up and sit-down forklifts, high-capacity forklifts, aerial lifts, telehandlers, and more. You can also choose between short and long-term rentals, whether they are needed on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
When Should I Rent a Forklift or Material Handling Equipment?
- Seasonal Needs: There are a variety of industries that have busier times throughout the year. In the agricultural industry, spring planting, late summer and fall harvest are peak times, while in distribution, there is more activity leading up to Black Friday and the holidays. You probably do not want to purchase equipment specifically for this time and have it sitting idle the rest of the year.
- Unexpected Business Surge: There are some things you cannot predict, like a natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances. At the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, we saw many food, beverage, and grocery customers in need of rentals and Welch was able to provide them with the equipment they needed with a quick turnaround time.
- No Commitment: Are you not ready to commit to purchasing a forklift? Or maybe you want to try out various brands or models before taking the leap? Equipment rentals allow you to demo various brands or models, and even switch out equipment depending on your needs.
- Quick Turnaround: Need a certain piece of equipment immediately? With shorter lead times, equipment rentals are a great solution.
- No Financing: A rental truck does not require capital financing, eliminating an extra step in the approval process.
What Industries Benefit from Material Handling Equipment Rentals?
We work with all industries, including food and beverage distributors, third party logistics companies, warehouse distribution, lumber yards, and agricultural customers.
What Equipment is Available to Rent?
Across our locations in Denver, Albuquerque, and Salt Lake City, we have a variety of material handling equipment available to rent. This includes electric pallet jacks, reach trucks, cushion and pneumatic tire forklifts, high-capacity forklifts, aerial lifts, telehandlers, and more. The brands we carry include Toyota, Raymond, Clark, JLG, Genie, Taylor, and other top forklift brands.
Why Rent with Welch?
Welch Equipment has the most diverse rental equipment fleet in the Rocky Mountain region with over 1,200 units in operation and all locations have units available to rent on short notice. Our fleet is maintained by our factory certified technicians and we provide only the most reputable brands in the material handling industry.
When in need of a forklift or other equipment rental, trust the team at Welch Equipment. Welch Equipment serves customers throughout the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Wyoming, and parts of Idaho and Montana. Contact a rental expert online or by phone at 303-394-6760 with any rental questions you may have!